Monkey image

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Currently

Hi this is my first time linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.  I found this little linky and wanted to give it a try.  
Thanks for sharing everyone and the linky.





All these are self explanatory except for the 2 truths and a fib.  Yes I was born in Georgia and now live in Delaware with my brother and we fix up old houses.  Yes I love animals-would have a house full and then some if we had the time and space.  NO I have no desire to go bungee jumping.  I am not afraid of heights but just don't want to jump off of something high either.

Thanks for stopping in,
Leslie


3 comments:

  1. Yup, Saturdays are perfect for grad school! It's funny that we as teachers look forward to weekends so we can get more work done! What are you getting a degree in?

    Teacher at Heart
    Teachers Pay Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instructional Technology, and of course I am playing on the computer instead of working. Oh well it always gets done.

      Thanks for stopping in,
      Leslie

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on the bungee jumping! Being organized is a desire of mine as well. No matter how organized I am, I always think I could be more! Hope you get that nap today!!

    ReplyDelete