Monkey image

Monday, March 2, 2015

March Currently



Wow it is March Already!!!!



Well I know this is a miracle, but I actually have posted two days in a row.  Today's excuse for posting is that we have a ice day and school was cancelled.  I am also avoiding getting started on my graduate school project for the week.  My goal by the end of the day is to have a good start, we will see if it happens.  Think positive!

My posting is pretty self explanatory, but I am betting some of you are wondering about how I am loving an ice day.  Most people are ready for warm weather and don't get me wrong I could use some warm weather as well, but things have been so crazy lately at school and home that having a down day or off day is going to be very much appreciated.

Well that is it for today, who knows what tomorrow will bring with a new post.

Have a great March and I hope everyone who has Spring Break in March is able to rest and relax some.  Every teacher deserves the time.

Talk soon,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. I agree- sometimes it is nice just to get a surprise day off, but on the other hand- we had way too many this year! I'm glad you enjoyed yours though!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the day off! I am so sick of snow, but I sometimes can't help wishing for another snowfall if only so that we can have a day off. I hope you enjoyed your much needed down day!
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete