Monkey image

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Conference Update


Well I am still on the move to my next summer conference.  

I finished the ISTE 2015 conference this past Wednesday. Boy was that conference great and overwhelming.  I am still going through my notes and checking out all the new apps and activities I learned about at that conference.  I will be posting more information as soon as I am done going through my notes.


This morning I left for Las Vegas and I am currently relaxing before a big week with SDE.  I have been looking through all the sessions I signed up for and can't wait to get started tomorrow morning.  



Sorry for the quick update but I want to make sure I am fresh and reading for a week full of fun and exciting learning.  I also can't wait to meet some new friends.

Talk soon,
Leslie




No comments:

Post a Comment