Monkey image

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Kindergarten Common Core

I have been sitting here catching up on my favorite bloggers and all the wonderful ideas that they have to share and believe me there are many great ideas out there.  Well as I was reading I came across one post that caught my eye about the kindergarten common core. Many of use have either been diving into the common core or are just beginning to work with the common core and we all need resources and ideas.  I came across a blog on this book and checked it out.  I like what I am seeing.  The sample pages that I have been looking at not only give you the common core standard but activities and small posters that can be used in the classroom as well.  My struggle right now is do I want the kindergarten or first grade version (since I teach both grades). Oh my I just don't know.  Well anyway here is a picture of the workbook and the link to the sight where it can be purchased.  Hope you find it as helpful as I did.



 















Thanks for visiting my blog.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment