Monkey image

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Labor Day is Over, Back to School


Well Labor Day Weekend is almost over and I am still working on the resting thing.  The kids have been in school for 3 and ½ weeks and when I left Friday I felt like we were on our way to learning the rules and routines of the classroom. We still have more to do but I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel and I am feeling good about where we are headed.  If rain here some today so I thought I would enjoy my inside time and get a few work areas up and ready for the following week.  I hope you find them useful.

Thanks,

Leslie

D I Beginning Sound Sort (to use at the ABC Area)

D I Sound Sort (to use at my Card Reader Area)

Leaf Count by 1 to 20 (to use at my 1 2 3 Area)

Leaf Place Value to 20 ( to use at my Spaces and Places Area)

Leaf Place Value to 9 ( to use at my Spaces and Places Area)

Leaf Skip Count by 10's (to use at my 1 2 3 Area)

Leaf Ten Frame to 8 (to use at my How Many? Area)

Math Art for First and Kindergarten



No comments:

Post a Comment