Monkey image

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OH MY Where Does the TIme Go?


Does anyone else feel  that time is moving way to fast lately? I just came seem to catch up or keep up.  Anyway that being said I am trying very hard to get some things done for after the Thanksgiving break so that I am not spending my entire break working and I might actually get some relaxation time in for a little while.  At my school we are going to do a theme about hibernation right after Thanksgiving so here are a few work areas that I have put togehter to use with my kids.  I hope you all can get some use out of them as well.

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Leslie


Bear Sequence Counting Using a Number Line (you will need to provide your own number line-I did make place cards for the kids to use for the starting place and ending place) (Kindergarten 123 Area)


Hibernation Fact Family (How Many? 1st Grade)


Hibernation Place Value to 16 (Kindergarten Spaces and Places)


Hibernation Place Value to 24  (1st Grade Spaces and Places)


Hibernation Sequence Skip Counting (1st Grade 123 Area)


Hibernation Ten Frame to 17 (Kinderagarten How Many?)


Math Art Addition (Kindergarten and 1st Grade)




No comments:

Post a Comment