Monkey image

Monday, October 29, 2012

Storm Boredom and Ending Sound Sorts

Well we are waiting for the power to go out or the rain to get harder and according to the weather reports Hurricane Sandy is on the way.  So what should I do make a game or two for my kids at school.  

At our school we have been working on marking period assessments so that we can complete report cards and we are noticing that one problem that our kindergarten students are having trouble with is ending sounds.  They each have made so much progress but we still have lots to work on at school.  So I decided to take advantage of school being closed today and make a couple of ending sound games.  (I am doing it today in anticipation that tomorrow I might not have power or internet and I am going to need to find low tech entertainment).  

So here are the games so far.  If I have power there will be more, but for now I hope you can get some use out of these games.

Ending Sound Sort for G N T

Ending Sound Sort for L M B

Ending Sound Sort P K S

Ending Sound Sort for X R

Okay, now for a side note.  I have heard in the past that animals are sensitive to danger or that they have sixth sense about upcoming disasters.  Here is my blogging buddy and I am thinking that if animals are sensitive to issue or problems I don't have anything to worry about at this time.

My blogging buddy, Zoe, asleep in her chair next to my computer and desk.

 Zoe getting a little more settled in for a long nap during Hurricane Sandy.

Well for those reading this that are in the storms path, stay dry and safe.  For those not in the storms path keep those that are in your thoughts.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Leslie



1 comment:

  1. Found these via a google search. These are great ! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete