Monkey image

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Upcoming Election

Hi all, I hope this finds you having a good, restful weekend.  Where I live it is starting to get cold (okay if you ask my brother it is starting to get cold).  Anyway I had some inside time today and started to think a little ahead about what my class would be doing during the month of November.  One idea I had was that with the election coming up I could have a theme on USA.  So below are some thoughts and games I made that my class could work on with a USA theme.  I want to thank Tammy @ "Dots" of Fun Clip Art and Nikki @ melonheadz illustrating for the wonderful clip art that I was able to use.

America Sequence Backwards (123 Area Kindergarten)

America Sequence Skip Counting (123 Area 1st Grade)

Ten Frame to 15 (How Many? Area for Kindergarten)

Bald Eagle Place Value to 22 (Spaces and Places 1st Grade)

Liberty Bell Place Value to 13 (Spaces and Places Kindergarten)

U Q Sort (ABC Area Kindergarten)

U Q Beginning Sounds (Card Reader Kindergarten)

Y Z Sort (ABC Area Kindergarten)

Y Z Beginning Sounds (Card Reader Kindergarten)


Hope you find these activities useful.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment