Monkey image

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Is Just Around the Corner

Hi all do you ever feel like you are on a roller coaster and would like to get off for just a little while.  Well that has been this weekend for me so I decided to get a few things off my plate in order to slow the roller coaster down just a little bit.  Here are a few ideas for Thanksgiving that I am working on for my classroom.  I hope some of you find them useful for your class as well.

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Leslie

Turkey Place Value to 15 (Spaces and Places for Kindergarten)


Thanksgiving Place Value to 23 (Spaces and Places First Grade)


Thanksgiving Sequence Counting Backwards (123 Area for Kindergarten)


Thanksgiving Sequence Skip Counting (123 Area for First Grade)


Thanksgiving Ten Frame to 16 (How Many? Area for Kindergarten)

No comments:

Post a Comment