Monkey image

Sunday, October 7, 2012

First Grade Common Core

Well I I feel that I have no choice but to talk about this book.  I teach both kindergarten and first grade classes and was able to get the kindergarten workbook and find it very useful.  The book has activities and posters that I can put up in my room that help support the common core standards.  The book has also helped me clarify what is meant by some of the standards, by giving activities that not only have helped the children learn but myself as well.

All that being said about the kindergarten book I know that the first grade book is just as helpful.  I find these books not only to make the common core easier to understand but it is helpful by giving ideas and activities that make a teacher's job easier.  I am lucky to have found these books and recommend them to other teachers.

                                           
Please take time to look at this First Grade Common Core book and think about getting it for your classroom.  All teachers need a little extra help and support and this could be that support for you in your classroom.

Talk soon,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment