Monkey image

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Artic Animals


Okay, who else feels like there is just not enough time in the day.  I had a three day weekend and I am actually more tired right now than I was this time last week.  Lets see my day: I got to school early to finish a couple of things that I needed for today, I had the wonderful (just kidding) PLC meeting (we wont say more than that) and then this afternoon I attended my graduate class.  So tired is an understatement.  Anyway I did make a few new things for next week to go with Deanna Jumps Artic Animal unit that I will be using with the kids.

Here are the activities that I worked on to go with the theme.  I hope you can find them useful in your classroom as well.

Penguin Place Value Addition


Place Value Tens and Ones


Penguin More Than


Winter Animal ABC Order

Thank you for stopping by my blog,
Leslie



No comments:

Post a Comment