Monkey image

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Vowel Sorts


Hi all, I hope you had a restful enjoyable holiday season and are ready to get back to your classrooms and daily routines.  I have been working on some vowel sorts for my classroom kids.  I was thinking that I would use these over the next couple of weeks with the kids.  My right now plan is a vowel a week and focus on several word families that go with that vowel.  We will see after this week if it works.  I will let you know.  Anyway here are a few vowel sorts I have been working on so far. 



Sorting for Short 'i' 


Sorting for Short 'a' (this one was also posted before I am just reposting it so that they are all together)


Sorting for Short 'e'


Sorting for Short 'o'

Sorting for Short 'u'


Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog.  I hope you check back for more later.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment