Monkey image

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Back from Las Vegas

Hi all,

I just made it back from the SDE I Teach K! conference about 6:30 this morning.  I know that before I left I said I was going to blog each night to tell you what I learned about during the day.  Well when night came there was still so much to do or I was so tired from a full day of learning it just didn't happen.  So what I decided on the long plane trip this morning/last night (still not sure about my times right now) is that I am going to share each day what I learned and  how I am going to use it in my classroom this coming year.  So tonight I am getting some sleep because tomorrow I have to come back to the real world and get busy with everything.  Make sure you check back this week to find some new ideas.


Thanks,
Leslie

PS.  Not everything was work related.  We did throw in some fun as well.  


.





No comments:

Post a Comment