Monkey image

Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Share-Artic Animals Counting and Skip Counting

Hi all well I am still working on my New Years Resolution to pay it forward and this is my first item to share.  I was looking on Deanna Jump's Blog and found that she has a new theme posted on her teacher pay teacher store.  Well I just had to have it and went right over and purchased the unit.  Here is the link to her teacher pay teacher sight if you would like to purchase her unit as well.

I also wanted to include a math center to go with this theme when I teach it to my class in two weeks so I made a sequence sheet to go with the unit.  Below is the link for the math sequence that I created, hope you find it useful.
I am still working on learning how to make links with preview pictures.  Hopefully I will do better next time.

Look for new updates soon.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment