Monkey image

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Walrus Ten Frame Activity Sight Word Book

Hi all,  I hope everyone has had a good week.  At my school we have been in Intersession this past week so I have been off from school.  The positive it that I have had some time to put together another math center.
I have uploaded both the game pieces and the recording sheets.  Please let me hear from you on how helpful they have been in your classroom.
 
Walrus Frames Cards

Walrus Frame Recording Sheet 1-10

Walrus Frame Recording Sheet 1-20
Sight Word Book for "we"

Walrus CVC Match / Sort Pictures/ Recording Sheet


Math Mats

Math Mat Recording Sheet

Addtion Sentence


Thanks,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Just love how these ten frames fit so perfectly into the Singapore math curriculum!

    ReplyDelete