Monkey image

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! My Resolution


Well one more day until we are back at school full force. I have mixed feelings. Part of me would love a little more time to rest and get my act together (there are still many things on my to do list) and part of me is ready to get back into a routine again.  Anyway ready or not January 3 here we come.

On my first post for this blog is to tell you my purpose or New Years Resolution for this blog.  I have been so fortunate that so many teachers every where share their wonderful classroom ideas and activities.  I personally have taken full advantage of these ideas and have found that the kids in my classroom absolutely LOVE them.  So for one of my resolutions I would like to try to start giving back or paying forward these ideas.  Some of the ideas that I will place on this blog will be ones that I have found on the internet and I will reference you to them so that you can look and use these wonderful teachers ideas and activities.  Some of the ideas and activities that I will post are ones that I have created myself that are kid tested and approved.

I hope that you all find this blog helpful and useful.  I just feel that since I have been so fortunate to have been able to learn and grow from so many wonderful teachers that I need to start paying the ideas forward and hopefully helping out other teachers like I have been helped over this last year (or more).

Look for my first activity post soon.  I hope that I am able to show you where the great ideas are and share some of my own ideas.

Thanks for your support and I look forward to hearing from many of you as I create my new posts.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment