Monkey image

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bats and Owls


Well back again with some classroom updates.  I hope each of you have had a wonderful week at school.  Mine was good just EXTREMELY busy.  The kids were only in school for three days and then we had two days of parent/teacher conferences, but the was I felt on Friday I was thinking I had been going for at least three weeks straight.  Does anyone else find that short weeks are harder than normal five day weeks or is it just me?

Well here are some pictures of some of the learning this week.

Bat made from directions in 


Have, Are, Can Tree Graph about Bats


  


These three pictures are what our discovery area looks like in our room.  The kids can go here and explore nocturnal animals on their own.  A favorite area in our room.



In our writing area we will work on learning to draw an owl and then writing about our owl.  The children love to show off their wonderful art skills this year.

Last is a freebie.  My kids are going to work to put together an owl puzzle.  Below is what it looks like complete.  If you click on the picture it will take you to the activity sheet.



Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I am really working on being a better blogger this year and sharing ideas.

Stop back soon,
Leslie




No comments:

Post a Comment