Monkey image

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Oh My, Where does the time go?

Super short post tonight.  Things seem to be flying by lately and I am not really sure where the week or weekend goes but I sure would love to get my head a little above water again.  Anyone else feel that way.  

Well enough venting I just wanted to stop by real quick and post a freebie.  My kids are working on numeral recognition and putting numerals in order.  I started making these cute little puzzles for them and they love coloring them in and putting them together (not to mention it is helping with their fine motor skills).  I am posting the link to it here so if anyone else would like to use it with their class this week please help yourself.



Check back soon, hopefully I will be more organized and can post more things.

Who knows????

Talk soon,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment