Monkey image

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thankful

Well what is everyone thankful for this year.

     1. I am thankful for my family.
     2. I am thankful for my blogging buddy, Zoe.



     3. I am thankful that we have five days this week and two days next week and then a five day break.


From now until our five day break we are going to work on Thanksgiving theme stories and projects. (like I am sure many of you are doing or already doing in your classrooms)

I have created some activities that my kids are going to be working on this week and then some activities I have gotten from others blog posts or units on TPT.  Here are some pictures of some of the activities I created.  If you click on the picture it will take you to a link if you would like a copy of the activity as well.


Turkey Place Value to 15

Thanksgiving Sequencing Numbers

Ordering Numerals-Thanksgiving


Your Sight Word Book-Thanksgiving Themed


Well I am going to stop for now and hopefully be back before the week is over with some more activities.  I hope the activities above are helpful during your week.  My blogging buddy has decided to sit in front of my computer screen which means only one thing-feed me.
Check back soon,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment