Monkey image

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Weekly Lesson Plans

Okay to continue with my New Year's Resolution or commitment depending on what you want to call it I am blogging more.  I decided the best thing I could do for tonight is link up with Mrs. Wills and post my lesson plans.  This is the first time I have done this so there are not as many links as you would see in others who are posting, but everyone must start somewhere.  So I am jumping in with both feet!  Here goes.

This week we are going to begin our Winter Wonderland theme and learn about winter.  I am starting a little slow this week to check on what the kids do and don't remember over the Holiday break.  If I need to do any remediation I will (and yes this includes rules and procedures).

If you click on any of the pictures below it will take you to a PDF of my plans.  







Thanks for stopping by my blog and looking at my plans.  I realized when I was working to get these ready and up for tonight that blogging really does help me reflect on what I am planning and doing with my kids each day.  I really find this a bonus for my and hopefully for my kids.  Any comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks again,
Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment