Monkey image

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Weekly Plans-Wonderful Winter Mittens



Well I just want to start by saying I am super excited that I am able to link up with Mrs. Wills Blog two weeks in a row.   Now that I have said that the question comes can I keep it up.  My graduate class starts tomorrow and it is a class dealing with research and literacy review which is a lot of writing.  So I am going to do my best to keep my blogging going for the next couple of months.  I have really enjoyed this week because I have found my self putting more thought into what I am planning and doing in my class.  The reason is because I new I was going to share it with all of you.

Thanks for the motivation.

Well enough about that here are my plans.  You can click on any picture and it will take you to a PDF of the lessons plans.  In the plans are some links to the items I am using this week.  I am working on creating more links each week.  Thanks for your patience as I continue to improve.







As you can see I am using mittens this week to motivate my class in their learning.  

I have five books about mittens and we are going to be working on comparing and contrasting some of the stories and sequencing the other stories.

In math we are finishing our math unit on greater than and less than with sets and numerals.  

I hope you were able to get some ideas from these plans.  I always enjoy looking at others plans for new fresh ideas.

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
Leslie

PS  Next weeks goal is to include pictures of my kids at school doing the activities.  Can I do it?  We will see.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my post Liebster Award to learn how you can accept your award.

    ReplyDelete